South Pasadena Unified School District

Skip to main content
Human Resources » Forms


Please download and complete the form below. Once form is complete, please email form to the Kimberly Cervantes at [email protected].
*If you are changing your name, you will also need to provide a copy of your updated Social Security card in order for the change to be made.