The agenda for the meeting can be found here: https://go.boarddocs.com/ca/spusd/Board.nsf/vpublic?open
The meeting will be livestreamed here:
Pursuant to Section 3 of Executive Order N-29-20, issued by Governor Newsom on March 17, 2020, the special meeting of the Board of Education for March 19, 2021, will be conducted remotely and held by video conference: http://spusd.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?publish_id=2
Please be advised that, pursuant to the Executive Order, and to ensure the health and safety of the public by limiting human contact that could spread the COVID-19 virus, the Board Room will not be open for the meeting. Board Members will be participating remotely and will not be physically present.
Guidelines for Public Comment
* The Board President will formally open and close times for public comment.
* The Board, at their discretion, may limit the total time allotted for public comment during each agenda item.
* For special Board meetings, public comment will be received only for items listed on the agenda. If you would like to comment on an agenda item, submit those comments in writing by emailing them to: email@example.com.
* Public comments must be received by 12 Noon on March 19, 2021, to ensure adequate time to compile.
* Public Comment portion of the email is limited to 250 words per person, per meeting.
* Please make sure to indicate your name, the agenda item upon which you would like to speak, and if you would like your public comment to be read at the meeting.